• Новости
  • Статьи
  • Обзор БК
  • Зеркала БК
  • Блог
  • Разное
  • Лучшие букмекерские конторы для онлайн ставок в России
    Букмекер Бонус Рейтинг Мин. депозит Поддержка Live-ставки Мобильный Перейти на сайт
    1 Лига ставок Top5 500 руб.
    50 руб. 24/7 yes yes Перейти на сайт
    2 leonbets top5 2 500 руб.
    50 руб. 24/7 yes yes Перейти на сайт
    3 BK BetCity Top5 100%
    50 руб. 24/7 yes yes Перейти на сайт
    4 WinLineBet Top5 20%
    50 руб. 24/7 yes yes Перейти на сайт
    5 1xStavka Top5 5 000 руб.
    50 руб. 24/7 yes yes Перейти на сайт
    6 Melbet Top5 Авансовая ставка
    50 руб. 24/7 yes yes Перейти на сайт

    Bets yolo

    Дата публикации: 2018-05-29 09:52

    Would ve been better on the 86st, but hey in a few months this will be pennies on the dollar, and you still got in at a better price than I did: http:///a/FU5L6

    Dota 2 Bets YOLO - Community | Facebook

    It would be $675k, not $675k. My plan is to sell the options before they expire, as that is probably my best potential gain. If I cannot find a buyer (an unlikely event, given the high volume of these options), then I would have to exercise the option and yes, that would require paying for the stock. If it comes to that, I will have to get my broker to supply the cash on margin, but since the options should be worth much more than the cost of the options, that won t be a problem.

    DOTA2 Yolo Bets,apuestas,sorteos - Community | Facebook

    Nope. Only $ left in the account and the ask was actually $ when I placed the order (I got lucky!). I guess I could pick up those 7 extras now, though.

    Daily YOLO thread. Actual YOLO advice with copious

    Made a lot of trades since then. Added cash, pulled out of other investments. Currently holding over $655k in April $65 and $68 calls. It s been a rocky, but very good, four months and I m expecting to be more like $755k in April.

    ha took me a while to figure out what you were replying to. I sold when it hit $. Made some money. Bought calls again when it hit $. Hopefully I didn t buy in too late. I think it might touch $9 with the momentum it has by next week before coming back down until Zen. Especially since NVDA has been struggling today and AMD has been holding fairly steady .

    Well, I don t have another $88k sitting around. But if the open is as low as the afterhours prices, I will push everything else I can at it.

    What was the stock price when you bought these calls? Have you done the math on the time decay and volatility related components in the /share call premium you paid? Looking at the rather high /7 value I think you paid quite a bit to the latter.

    yeah, that s correct. I typed a bit haphazardly. You loose it all only if the price is or lower. But you ll only be able to recover a fraction of it if the price remains steady bw 7-8. Steady is the keyword here - by late Dec (your planned exit date) the only way for the premium to be high enough is for the price to have some volatility.

    Jesus you are retarded. It s a 65% dilution to restructure debt. These are January calls. There s still q8 and q9 with plenty of catalysts. If anything he s going to buy more if it s still this cheap at open tomorrow.

    I just posted an update in this thread for people who set remindme s. I m out for now. I think today was likely to be the peak and I want to change the timing of my play (probably moving to April options instead of January). I expect we re still going to hit some more catalysts this month and next, though, so I wouldn t panic.